How to Get Rid of Saggy Skin
Saggy Skin results majorly because of natural law of old-age and this will be noticed through aging signs by developing an increase in wrinkles and fine lines, especially on your face. The aging causes, the elastin and collagen structure of the skin loses elasticity and the skin loses some of its self-moisturizing make up making it appeared loose and saggy. Also, aging makes the facial muscles weak, which lead to saggy skin.
Our skin can lose its elasticity(loose skin after weight loss) because of rapid weight loss which resulted for the need of skin tightening, wrong use of skin care products, excessive exposure to harmful sun rays, frequent drinking of alcoholic beverages, excessive smoking, obesity, pregnancy, a poor diet, dehydration and use of harsh chemicals on the skin which leads to increase in rashes,wrinkles and fine lines, particularly in the face. Skin may also look paler and more translucent, and it may become more sensitive.
“It’s frustrating to patients who have put all this hard work and commitment into their weight loss journey and new bodies to be left with extra skin that doesn’t reflect that effort,” says Jason B. Lichten, MD, a plastic surgeon in Columbus, OH. “Often, they feel that their extra skin hangs on them the same way their old clothes from before their weight loss would, only they can’t take it off.”
HOW TO TIGHTEN EXCESS SKIN AFTER WEIGHT LOSS
Here Are The Top 9 Home Remedies For Saggy Skin.
There are some natural home remedies that can help tighten sagging skin on the face, neck, arms and breasts.
How To Tighten Skin
1. Drinking a lot of water
Water plays a vital role in maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. Drinking a lot of water can help tighten sagging skin. Dehydration is among the causes of skin sagging. However, drinking plenty of water can restore the skin back making remain intact. The skin cells will receive plenty of water and become elastic pulling the skin together.
2. Use Creams for Tightening Skin Without Surgery:
Saggy skin can age you just much as wrinkles will. Luckily, there are effective skin-firming and tightening creams, which can help your facial skin regain its once youthful appearance without surgery. The use of Cream is highly recommended because of it’s advanced formula technology. A sophisticated combination of powerful ingredients works from the inside out to restore and enhance your skin’s natural support structure. It also has huge testimonial
For tightening skin effectively, start using an anti aging cream with proven ingredients that helps to firm and tighten loose sagging skin on face and neck. If you are Searching For a Top Anti-Aging Cream which is Firming the contains natural skin care ingredients, Lifting, Best Skin Tighteners, IdeaLift, Sculpting and also Smoothing, Then click here!
ANIBOLX – Extreme Muscle Building & Workout Amplifier 30-Day Risk Free Trial!
Eating healthy food can aid in the quick recovery from your sagging condition and have a healthy body. You should eat a healthy diet rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Fruits and vegetables have nutrients beneficial to the skin and overall health. However you have to avoid food that is high in sugar.
Lemon contains vitamin C which helps boost collagen production that helps in restoring elasticity to our skin. Lemon also has astringent properties that help tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles and other signs of premature aging.
• Rub the extracted lemon juice gently on your face and neck. Leave it on for five to 10 minutes and then rinse your face with water. Do this two or three times a day and follow up with a good-quality moisturizer.
• You can also add the juice of half a lemon to a cup of cold water. Splash this mixture on your freshly washed face. Allow the lemon water to air dry on your face. Follow this remedy once or twice daily for best results.
Cucumber is best to firm skin and to tighten sagging skin. Grind half a cucumber and squeeze to remove the juice. Rub the cucumber juice on your face and leave to dry. Then wash with water and pat dry. It helps refresh and tighten your skin, and also reduce large pores. It can be applied on the skin around the eyes to get rid of under eye wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness under eyes.
• Grind half a cucumber and squeeze it through a strainer to extract its juice. Apply this juice on your face and leave it on until it dries. Rinse it off with cool water. Follow this remedy once daily.
• You can also combine one tablespoon each of grated cucumber and plain yogurt. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat several times a week.
• You can also make a face mask with two tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice, one egg white and three to five drops of vitamin E oil. Apply this mask on your face and neck, leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water. Use this mask once a week.
Get Rid of Saggy Skin at Home (Video)
Click here! http://ow.ly/8fnU303seQu
6. Egg White
Egg whites are a natural astringent which work as a good remedy for saggy skin. Its skin-nourishing ingredient hydro lipids help lift loose skin.
• Whisk one to two egg whites until you get a foamy texture. Apply it to the face and neck. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
• Another options is to add one tablespoon of plain yogurt to one egg white and whisk it. Apply the mixture to your face and neck and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
You can use either of these remedies twice a week to enjoy firm, radiant skin.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is best when it comes to firming and tightening loose skin. The malic acid in aloe vera gel helps improve the elasticity of your skin and get rid of saggy skin. Plus, it is a natural moisturizer for your skin.
• Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf and smear it on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy several times a week.
• Another option is to mix together one tablespoon of aloe vera gel and one teaspoon each of mayonnaise and honey. Apply this on your face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water and then splash some cold water. Do this once a week.
Honey has natural hydrating, antioxidant and anti aging properties that are helpful for treating saggy skin.
• Mix two to three teaspoons of honey and a few drops each of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply it on your face and neck, let it dry and then rinse it off with warm water. Do this once or twice daily for best results.
• You can also mix together one-half tablespoon each of honey and sour cream. Then mix in one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and then splash some cold water. Use this face mask once a week.
9. Baking Soda
Baking Soda can be use to Tightening Saggy Skin on Face. Baking soda paste (water and Baking soda) is used as a scrub and tightener. Mix a small amount of baking soda with water and massage into your facial skin for a minute. Baking soda is an alkaline substance that can slough off dead skin cells from the face, soften your complexion, as well as help tighten the pores. Before applying this DIY skin firming paste on your entire face, apply it on a small skin area on the inside part of your elbow and make sure no allergic reactions occur.
Try these natural methods and tips for tightening loose skin on face before you undergo any surgical treatments for skin tightening. Along with these natural skin tightening tips, you can have your skin tightened with exercise and adequate sleep. A regular skin care regime will give you youthful appearance naturally.