Donald Trump: No ‘big’ vacations, no salary as president
President-elect Donald Trump is making good a promise he’d made in September last year to absolutely give up accepting the $400,000 annual presidential salary.
He was Speaking on a on “60 Minutes to CBS News veteran Lesley Stahl ,” he did add that he would take $1 if the law is such that he has to take something.
The United States president elect, Donald Trump is also pledging not to go on long vacations and that there will be no presidential salary during his tenor at the White House.Trump told CB’S 60 Hour in an interview programme Sunday. “We have so much work. There’s so much work to be done. And I want to get it done for the people,” he said. “I want to get it done. We’re lowering taxes, we’re taking care of health care. I mean, there’s just so much to be done. So I don’t think we’ll be very big on vacations, no,” Trump said, ruling out a vacation for himself.As for the president’s $400,000-a-year pay, the New York businessman said: “No, I’m not going to take the salary. I’m not taking it.”
ALPHATREN Testosterone Smart Muscle Supplement
Republicans have regularly criticized President Obama for his fondness for playing golf and his family vacations in Hawaii.
Below are 7 things we can bring out from Trump during his interview with “60 Minutes”
1. He’s thinking about how the Supreme Court could change abortion laws
2. The wall on the Mexican border could have “some fencing”
3. He’s “fine” with Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling
4. Obamacare will be repealed and replaced “simultaneously”
5.He directly addressed his supporters after some reports of violence
6. He’s going to refuse to take the presidential salary or big vacations
7. Trump’s not sure if he’ll appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton over emails
The REAL Reason Your Skin is Aging & Solution
Lesley Stahl on her “60 Minutes” interview: Donald Trump is getting far more serious