Celery Leaves Amazing Health Benefits
Celery leaves are scientifically known to contain many health benefits and nutritional value because it contains amino acids, boron, calcium, chlorine, essential fatty acids, folate, inositol, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sulfur, zinc. It’s cultivation is very easy, we can cultivate by planting seeds or by moving the mass child.
SKINCELL PRO, BEST SKIN TAGS REMOVER SERUM
Vitamins contained in celery are: vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. You may also make a celery as salad that accompany your meal. Very good for health because it contains a lot of fiber.
Benefits of Celery Juice
- Fights Cancer– Celery leaves are known to contain at least eight families of anti-cancer compounds. A study at Rutgers University of New Jersey found that celery contains a number of compounds that help prevent cancer cells from spreading. Celery Leaves contains compounds called acetylenics and this compound has been shown to stop the growth of tumor cells.
Celery contains other compounds called phonolic acids that block the action of hormone-like substances called prostaglandins, which encourage the growth of tumor cells. Coumarins, another phytonutrient in celery helps prevent free-radicals from damaging cells and prevent the formation and development of the colon and stomach cancers.
- Increased Sexuality– Celery juice is good and beneficial for weak sexuality, but doesn’t cause you an uncontrollable urge as in the case of pharmaceutical drugs. The leaves balances the system and doesn’t increase it.
- Lowers Cholesterol– Laboratory studies also indicate that butyl phthalide, a chemical in celery, may help reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol. According to researchers at the University of Chicago, celery reduces cholesterol levels by as much as 7 points with as little as 2 stalks a day. Celery also aids in increasing bile acid secretion which helps to remove cholesterol from the body.
- Aids in Digestion– Special nutrients in the Celery leaves fiber are released during juicing that aid bowel movements. This makes celery a natural laxative that helps to relieve constipation. It also helps relax nerves that have been overworked by man-made laxatives.
- Diuretic– The potassium and sodium in celery juice are powerful body fluid regulators that stimulate urine production to help rid the body of excess fluid.
- Anti Inflammatory– The polyacetylene in celery is an amazing relief for all inflammation including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, asthma and bronchitis. A study published in the Proceeding of the National Academy of Science U.S.A found that another powerful phytonutrient called luteolin prevents activation of a pathway that allows inflammation in the brain to get switched on. Luteolin also inhibits the excess production of TNF-alpha, a direct cause of inflammation. Juice is the most efficient and nutritious way to eat celery, and people who have these conditions can drink as much juice as desired without overdosing.
Seven Surprising Celery Juice Benefits For Your Body
- Lower blood pressure– Celery contains a chemical compound called phtalides helps relax the muscles around the arteries, dilating the vessels and allowing blood to flow smoothly. Pthalides also reduce stress hormones, one of whose effects is to cause blood vessels to constrict that can reduce levels of stress hormones in your blood. This allows the blood vessels to expand, giving your blood more space, thus reducing the pressure.
- Insomnia– The minerals and essential oils in celery juice have a calming effect on the nervous system, making it beneficial for insomniacs. Its high magnesium levels help people to relax into a soothing and restful sleep.
WANT TO BURN FAT QUICKER? CLICK HERE!
- Weight loss– Drinking celery juice frequently throughout the day helps curb cravings for sweet. It is filling without putting any extra pounds on.
- Elimination and Prevention of stones– Celery juice is an amazing eliminator of toxins from the body, which aids in the breaking and elimination of urinary and gall bladder stones. This lovely juice helps those who have suffered from stones from getting them again.
11. Dandruff: Celery leave mixed with hazelnut oil helps to reduce dandruff from your scalp. Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial in herb are very effective in reducing and eliminating dandruff, especially those caused by fungal infection of the scalp.
12. Healthy joints: Benefits of celery sticks for healthy joints, Celery is good for people who suffer from arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
The Real Reason Your Skin is Aging(Shocking Video)